Data de lançamento
Carrotting Brain is a bunny-propelled indie game. It is inspired by the old-school 2D classics – their addictive gameplay, uncompromising brutality, and ludicrous humour. It is designed to be played together with your friends on a big screen. The gameplay is powered by modern technologies and original ideas. A thrilling experience is delivered by realistic physics, cool game modes, and a wide range of deadly weapons.
- You play with cute bunnies, but give them a weapon, and they will turn into evil creatures.
- Explosions destroy the terrain (a resemblance to a popular worm-focused game is apparent). However, the technology behind the destruction is truly nontrivial.
- Physics is so realistic that it can easily kill your bunny.
- There are destructible planets with gravity – waiting to be bunnihilated.
- The arsenal of weapons gives you a wide variety of ways to devastate your enemy. Firearms have pretty realistic ballistics.
- The split-screen multiplayer supports up to 6 players. Use a controller or a keyboard to play with your bunny.