Data de lançamento
Welcome to Tivoli Town!
Machineers is an award-winning independent puzzle game that teases your brain to think like programmers and engineers.
You are Zola, an apprentice Machineer at Hayden’s repair shop in the rusty amusement park, Tivoli Town! With your toolbox full of gears, belts and electric wires, you help out the townsfolk by repairing their crazy contraptions. Each machine you fix brings you closer to becoming a true Machineer, and prepares you for your next challenge: the Vehicle Workshop, where you can design, drive, and refine your own car.
- Puzzles: 12 beautiful, handcrafted, and challenging puzzle machines in every episode
- 5 episodes planned, 2 episodes currently available!
- Vehicle Workshop: Enter the puzzle sandbox of infinite possibilities to design and create cars and boats from your imagination (tricycle, tank, boat with oars, sails, etc.)
- Music: An atmospheric original soundtrack lets you zone into tinkering mode and makes you feel right at home in the Machineers repair shop
- Graphics: The charming style of the Machineers cities and its characters is composed from photographs of scrap metal and machine parts to achieve a unique robotic look
- Solving these puzzles help you to develop the mindset of a programmer