Command & Conquer is a real-time strategy gaming franchise, and Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is no exception. It is the final installment in the Tiberium Saga of the long-running real-time strategy (RTS) PC game franchise Command & Conquer. Centered around the infamous faction based struggle for, and simultaneous protection from the valuable, but dangerous energy source known as Tiberium, C&C 4 features classic RTS gameplay based in resource management, unit creation and battlefield strategy. Add to new features including 5-on-5 online multiplayer support, a mix of new and classic units and exciting RPG lite gameplay elements, and you have a worthy final release in a series that over the years has epitomized the RTS genre.
- The Epic Conclusion to the Tiberium Saga - Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming's longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively.
- Persistent Player Progression - The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile. Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful.
- Always on the Move - For the first time ever in the C&C series, a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose.
- Choose Your Class - Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice. Offensive, Defensive, or Support classes-which will you pick?
- Online Multiplayer Support – Sign on for 5-on-5, online objective based battles which also features an all-new party system that lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.