Rayman Raving Rabbids Steam Gift
| This product may require Uplay in order to play.
Hordes of crazed out-of control bunnies have invaded, enslaving Rayman and forcing him to participate in 'gladiator' style trials. Help Rayman win his freedom back by entertaining and outwitting these fury foes. Use the most hilarious fighting moves imaginable. Run races on animals, fight in the arena, mesmerize the bunnies with your dance moves, throw cows, milk pigs or engage in plunger shooting madness! The possibilities for fun are endless.
- Over 70+ Trials in Unique Stylized Worlds - Pass trials by entertaining the bunnies and unlock new worlds and many collectables such as costumes, music and items for Rayman's cell.
- Loads of Hysterical Fighting Moves - Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance or engage in toilet plunger- shooting action!
- Party with friends - Experience frenzied competition with up to 4 players in frantic and quirky multiplayer trials.
- Dress to Impress - Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to entertain the bunnies; keep them moving to your rhythm and collect additional disguises. Become more and more popular and unlock additional items.
- OS: Microsoft Windows® XP (only)
- Processor: Intel Pentium® IV 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon processors (2.5 GHz or better recommended)
- System Memory: 256 MB of RAM or above (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 8.1-compliant video card (128 MB video card recommended)(*see supported list)
- Sound Card: Direct X 8.1-compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse, Windows-compatible gamepads
- Supported video cards at time of retail release: NVIDIA GeForce FX/6/7/ series, ATI Radeon 9000/X series. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at http://support.ubi.com.