Rift Storm Legion Expansion Pack DLC
|| 13 Nov 2012
Requires base game in order to play!
As the ward protecting Telara falls, a cry for help echoes from a faraway land…Crucia—dragon of air and the Queen of Storms—has waited patiently while her fellow dragons were slain by the Ascended. Now it is down to her and Regulos, the Devourer of Worlds, to decide the fate of Telara.
Both dragons and their cults plan on activating the Infinity Gate, but Crucia is better prepared for the titanic battles that await. The Queen of Storms has kept her Storm Legion’s power subdued until now, saving her cult’s strength for this final struggle to regain her power and conquer the cosmos.
Only the Ascended stand in opposition. The fate of Telara rests with you.
Features in the Rift Storm Legion expansion:
- “A VAST NEW WORLD”
- “Adventure across two huge new continents that more than triple the size of the existing world.”
- “Experience epic stories that reveal the true power in Telara … and the gateway to the planes.”
- “Make your move to the island city of Tempest Bay, a new stronghold for both Guardians and Defiant.”
- “10 MORE LEVELS, 4 MORE SOULS”
- “A new Soul for each Calling expands the Ascended Class System – build the hero you want!”
- “Rise to new heights of power through 10 challenging levels, increasing the level cap to 60.”
- “Play your way! Choose how you level with questing and Instant Adventure everywhere, onslaughts, rifts, events, and more.”
- “BRAVE THE STORM”
- “Achieve greatness with 7 new dungeons, 3 raids, a Chronicle, and more!”
- “Join the Hunt: New rift gameplay propels you into battling increasingly-challenging planar bosses.”
- “Fight legions of fantastic creatures, including a Colossus that interacts with – and ravages – the world like you’ve never seen.”
- “MAKE TELARA YOUR OWN”
- “Dimensions: Customizable spaces allow players and guilds to own a sliver of Telara.”
- “Take your professions to new heights with Grandmaster crafting.”
- “Become the talk of the town and boost your stats with stylish new capes.”
- “New puzzles, artifacts and collectibles, achievements, mounts, pets, titles, and much more.”
- CPU: Dual core 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, or 8
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce FX 5900, ATI/AMD Radeon X300, Intel GMA X4500, or better
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 15 GB