Minimum is an online third person shooter with RTS and RPG elements. Players must work together to develop a strategy to win! Teams fight over the world’s energy by using Titans to break down each other’s walls. Titans are powered by your team’s Creep farming abilities.
In our early access we plan to feature our Primary game mode, Titan! Titan takes competitive gaming to the next level with head to head combat. Players must gather resources by killing Creeps to power their teams Titan to victory.
- Customizable Weapons – Create hundreds of lethal weapons that power-up during kill streaks, which can be permanently upgraded and modified via the blueprint crafting system. Prior to each match, players can edit their loadouts to select the weapons they will have access to during play.
- Blueprint Crafting System – Gather crafting materials of varying rarities and value during matches. Acquire blueprints by netting them with in-game achievements or finding them as randomized drops. New weapons, upgrades, and armor can then be crafted by combining the correct blueprint with the necessary crafting materials.
- Customizable Armor Sets – Earn armor pieces by playing or crafting with the blueprint system. Players can mix and match pieces from each set to create a unique battle look to intimidate foes.
- Deployable Devices – Pack extra firepower during matches by using crafted or earned deployable devices, including turrets, grenades, traps and mines. Fighters can select what devices they carry into battle.
- Titan Mode – Battle in epic matches centered on the player’s Titan, a giant, destructive robot that fights for their team. Players can power up their Titan by performing tasks in-game, can defend their mammoth ally by killing enemy players, and can attack enemy Titans directly. The teams compete until one side's Titan reaches the enemy base and destroys it.
- Competitive Team-Based Gameplay – Compete in 5v5 team matches using teamwork and cooperation while getting rewarded for individual skill in fast-paced combat zones.
- Full Steam Integration – Players sign in with their standard Steam login and will have access to their Steam Wallet and Inventory, allowing them to trade crafting items, blueprints and other items acquired in-game with other Steam members. Steam will also provide automatic matchmaking so players don’t need to hunt for servers.