Includes 4 items: Age of Wonders III, Age of Wonders III - Deluxe Edition DLC, Age of Wonders III - Eternal Lords Expansion and Age of Wonders III - Golden Realms Expansion.
Golden Realms greatly expands Age of Wonders III’s empire building mechanics and introduces bucket loads of new content. These new features are used in random maps, new scenarios and a new story campaign, where Halfling survivors settle in a distant land filled with danger and treasures never seen before.
Create an Empire in your own Image
- Rule as one of 6 RPG style leader classes: Sorcerer, Theocrat, Rogue, Warlord, Archdruid, or the tech-focused Dreadnought.
- Research powerful skills unique to your class to develop your empire and arsenal.
- Choose your allies from among the six main races - Humans, High Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Goblins and Draconians - and fantastical monster dwellings.
Explore and Exploit a Living Fantasy World
- Explore a rich fantasy world that is more detailed and alive than ever with over 50 location types to raid for treasure.
- Expand your domain by building new settlements, forge pacts with monstrous allies and capture valuable resources.
- Wield earth shattering magic and terra-form the lands for your needs.
Fight In-depth Tactical Battles
- Recruit legendary heroes, equip them with magical weapons, and let them lead your armies into battle.
- Crush your enemies using the detailed 3D turn-based Tactical Combat System.
- Become a master tactician. Crush city defenses. Learn to use flanking and master your army’s hundreds of abilities.
Master Age of Wonders III’s many Modes!
- Immerse yourself in a rich single player story campaign, playable from two sides of an epic conflict.
- Create endless scenarios using the random map generator.
- Compete in multiplayer wars with up to 8 players online.
Please note that:
- Level Editing Tools are provided as a courtesy to fans. They might have different system specifications from the Age of Wonders III game, are not tech supported and have an English only interface.
- Coop: Random maps and stand-alone scenarios can be played using player alliances versus computer opponents.
- Local Coop: Random maps and stand-alone scenarios can be played using “Hot Seat” mode on the same computer using player alliances versus computer opponents.