Kinguin is a leading global ecommerce platform dedicated to video games and virtual in-game items. We are currently over 300 young talented individuals who aim for a fun and rewarding workplace. We wish you would help us achieve this goal.
Kinguin’s mission is to provide the possibility to trade video games at a fair price with minimal hassle. From strategies to shooters – we have them all and at the best prices on the market! Since its launch in early 2013, Kinguin has quickly become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam. We focus on superior customer support services to provide the highest level of satisfaction for our customers.
Here at Kinguin we are really passionate about games, that’s why we are also actively operating on the e-sports market, working with the most successful players and biggest teams!
Grow with us
But Kinguin is more than just a great place to buy games. We constantly strive to offer the best value for money and amazing customer support. To accomplish that, we need forward-thinking, solution-oriented, driven people with serious talents. We offer a great opportunity to be part in the development of our company and great colleagues with a team-oriented, informal, international and inspiring working environment.
If you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming and technology. At Kinguin, you'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field. We want our employees to grow and develop with us, so we invest in their training and promote their career within the company.
We are constantly looking for new colleagues to join Kinguin in various departments in all our sites. Want in?
Head of PR
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for:
• Develop a brand, PR, and communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all public relations & communications activities
• Work with relevant departments – such as the social media team - to further engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Manage the strategy for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations, among other related outlets
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a periodic basis
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Build relationships with thought leaders, celebrities, and other personalities to grow company & industry awareness
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Grow, develop, and manage the PR team
• Proven working experience in public relations & communications required
• Proven track record designing and executing successful campaigns at both a local and international level
• Strong relationships with both local and international business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Experience in training, preparing, and developing key members of the company to also engage with various media outlets
• Exceptional writing and editing skills. Must be fluent (preferably Native) in English.
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience
• Industry experience is preferred (but not required)
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
We are offering:
Kinguin Leaders: Our internal success management and talent pick-up for future leadership and managerial positions.
Internal Trainings, Webinars: Managerial and Functional Trainings are taking place in the company on regular basis. Managerial Trainings are executed by top executives and are departments oriented. Functional trainings focus on know-how upgrade across all teams.
Kindle Readers for all: yes we have digital e-book Kindle readers distributed across all offices and teams to encourage reading of popular specialized literature.
Social Benefits: we provide free cinema tickets, Multisport cards, free English lessons, Polish lessons for foreigners, 50% discount code to buy games, free food day, employee birthday’s cake, fresh fruits.
Competitive salary and attractive bonus system.