Based on the last three Harry Potter books and final four films, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry Potter's heroic adventures in the Muggle and wizarding worlds. From Privet Drive in Little Whinging to Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, players will encounter new faces, new challenges and new magic, preparing them for the ultimate face-off against Lord Voldemort!
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 is an action game play that is published by Warner Bros. Interactive and developed by Traveller's Tales. The game creates upon the wonderful game play, potion-making lessons and skills discovered in LEGO LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 to provide players with the resources necessary to task a variety of new enemies and some acquainted ones. The game is action-packed from beginning to end, such as many new training, means, and reward material for hours of warm and helpful game playing.
- Learn and use new charms and spells, including the Unforgivable Curses
- Master advanced duelling skills and battle Voldemort's Death Eaters
- Unlock over 100 characters, including Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange & Professor Slughorn
- Explore new locations, including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric's Hollow
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play with dynamic split screen
- OS: Windows XP SP3 Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8.5 GB free HDD space
- Video Card: Shader Model 3 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 6800, 7800, 8xxx or better; ATI X1950 or better)