Due to restrictions from Steam, it is forbidden to activate the uncut version of this product in Germany and Austria. Due to this restiction we recommend you DE/AT version of the game here
This product cannot be activated in Israel and Japan.
Europe, 1946. World War II rages across Europe. Where once the Allies pressed advantage, the Nazi forces have turned the tide in dramatic fashion behind the technologically advanced war machine of General Wilhelm Strasse -- Deathshead. When a final Allied assault on Deathshead's compound fails, the Allies’ greatest hope falls with it.
Europe, 1960. The war is over. And the Nazis are triumphant victors. Using unrelenting force and brutal intimidation, the Nazis have brought even the most powerful nations to their knees. The Nazi regime now rules the globe with an iron fist.
You are Captain B.J. Blazkowicz, the American War Hero. After emerging into this world of darkness, you must launch an impossible counter-offensive against the monstrous Nazi regime. Only you dare stand up against an unstoppable army of Nazi robots and hulking Super Soldiers. Only you can stop Deathshead. Only you can rewrite history.
- The Assault: Experience intense first-person combat as you go up against oversized Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops - all rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine
- The Action: Wolfenstein's breath-taking set pieces feature intense mountain-top car chases, underwater exploration, player-controlled Nazi war machines, and much more - all combined to create an exhilarating action-adventure experience
- The Arsenal: Collect ultra-advanced Nazi-tech Break into secret research facilities and heavily guarded weapon stashes to upgrade your tools of destruction
- The Adventure: Hi-octane action and thrilling adventure weaved together into a tightly paced, super immersive game narrative
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space