Includes 2 items: X3: Terran Conflict, X3: Albion Prelude
X3: Terran Conflict
It is the year 2938. The long wished-for encounter of the X Universe and the Earth holds both joy and sorrow for the people. Despite flourishing trade, the clash of the diverse races, cultures and life forms creates new tensions, mistrust and open conflict that need to be overcome!
Experience the brilliant climax of the legendary X-Trilogy , and take your place in the history of the X Universe.
- Largest X Universe ever.
- New faction: the Terrans – inhabitants of the Earth.
- More jobs and non-linear missions than ever before.
- More than 100 new spaceships, new ship classes and weapon systems.
- Re-designed user interface for comfortable control by mouse, keyboard and joystick.
- New group management tool.
- Large battleships can be boarded by an outside team.
X3 Albion Prelude
X3: Albion Prelude is the latest game in the X3 space game series. TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK in a living and breathing universe. A new plot and many additions to the open free-form gameplay.
A Bridge Between the Old and New X Universe
X3: Albion Prelude plays in a time between the old and the new X Universe. It shows a universe in flux, and prepares players for things to come. The old X Universe is passing; a new X Universe is about to be created.
The X universe is undergoing a period of massive change. What started as a conflict of interest between the Earth and the races of the X Universe has now escalated into a full scale war. Play a part in a war scenario bigger than anything the X Universe has ever seen before!
Corporations Compete for Control of the Future
With the war as a backdrop, corporations old and new are vying for power and are driving the X Universe in a new direction. A technological breakthrough will soon allow massive accelerators, forming highways in space and allowing the economy to expand on an unprecedented scale. Highways, a key feature of X: Rebirth, are not yet ready, but you can see them being built and participate in the power struggles around the construction of much larger self sustaining economies.
- A new plot throws you into the power struggle between corporations at a time of war.
- New Stock Exchange feature allows advanced investment strategies
- Improved graphics quality setting for high end machines
- Improved UI introducing charts to visualize economic developments
- Support for head tracking
- Note: X3: Albion Prelude will not be compatible with save-games from X3: Terran Conflict.
- OS: Windows 7, Vista SP1, XP SP2
- Processor: Pentium® IV or AMD® equivalent at 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB 3D DirectX 9 Compatible video card (not onboard) with Pixel Shader 1.1 support
- Hard Drive: 10GB of free space
- Sound: Soundcard (Surround Sound support recommended)